I need a permit.?
City Building Permit Services – Development Permits and Building Permits approvals Lowest price in Calgary. Design Drafting Services, Home Renovation and basement, decks and balconies Addition, Secondary Suites, Backyard Suite, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, and Drafting Design for Residential, Business, Commercial and Industrial Custom Home design AS PER building code and City bylaw.
HVAC / MEP DESIGNING & DRAFTING
- Review the Architectural plan and include the information for calculations. (Area of the rooms, orientation, materials of walls, glass, occupancy, infiltration, fresh air etc.)
- Heat load calculations for individual rooms using Software Program HAP or E-20 to Fin tonnage and flow rate quantity.
- Finalize the total tonnage and Select the suitable machine for the project.
- Finalize the size of the Air conditioning unit depending upon the load for the zones.
- Finalize the position of the units for the respective zones.
- Finalize the position of air terminal devices (Grills, Diffusers, etc).
- Ventilation calculation for kitchen ventilation System
- Exhaust Hood, Exhaust Fan, Fresh Air Fan, Exhaust & Fresh Air Duct.
- Kitchen / Bathroom ventilation System
- Car parking Ventilation system Designing
- Duct routing, Duct sizing.
- External Static Pressure calculations for individual units.
- Locating the Indoor Unit & Outdoor unit Location.
PLUMBING (WATER SUPPLY & DRAINAGE) DESIGNING & DRAFTING
- Water Supply Design Drawing.
- Drainage System Design Drawing,
- OHT & Sump Water tank Capacity Calculation.
- Septic Tank & Soak Away Pit Capacity Calculation
- Water Pump capacity Calculation
- Drainage System layout Preparation.
- Water Supply & Drainage Pipe size calculation.
- Providing Slopes & Invert Levels for the Drainage pipes.
- Providing BOP for the Water Supply piping.
ELECTRICAL / E&I DESIGNING & DRAFTING
- Electrical Services: Lighting, Power, Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting Etc. for the project.
- Lux Level Calculation & Different types of lamps.
- Load Scheduling, common area, open area load calculations
- Cables: Selection, Conductor, strands, cores and Insulation, Armored and Unarmored cables.
- Cable Tray selection, Raceway, Trucking, Conduits and Routing
- Voltage Drop Calculation
- Switch Gears(Circuit Breakers) Types and Selection
- Panel Boards (MDB, SMDB, SDB, etc.)
- Emergency Lighting: Backup power from UPS.
- Diesel Generator capacity calculation.
- Single Line Diagram (SLD).
- Earthling according to the requirements.
- Close Circuit Television (CCTV): Types of Cameras and Circuiting.
- Public Addressable System(Speakers Selection)
- Fire Alarm system Designing – Smoke Detector, Heat Detectors and load calculation.
- Preparing the Design Drawing & Shop Drawing containing the Lighting Layout, Power
- Layout, Single line drawing (SLD),
- Emergency Lighting Layout, CCTV Layout, Public Addressable Layout, Fire Alarm System
- Layout, Communication Layout, Cable Tray Layout, BUSBAR Layout, Bus duct riser drawings.
FIRE FIGHTING DESIGNING & DRAFTING SCOPE OF WORK
- Fire Fighting Designing and drafting of complete building
- Hose reel and automated Sprinklers system
- Fire Water sump capacity and overhead tank capacity.
- Fire Water pumping main Size.
- Fire Water Jockey Pump, Main Pump & Diesel pump sets capacity.
- BOQ: Bill of Quantity, Estimation, and Costing (Complete project)
CO-ORDINATION SERVICES DRAWINGS
- Coordinate the Architectural, Structural, Drawings with the individual MEP (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Fighting) services. Shop drawings.
- BUILDERS WORKS DRAWINGS BIM
- Representing the Slab & Wall openings for MEP Services (Duct, Pipes, Cable Trays etc.)
The main objective of the HVAC design calculations project is to provide correctly sized heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for the building.
Also, the design of the building must comply with the Owner’s Project Requirements document that has been provided
ASHRAE Standards 55, 62.1, and 90.1.
Assume the building envelope meets the recommendations of ASHRAE 189.1
- Cover sheet
- Listing of team members and advisors
- Table of contents
- References and Appendices
- Schedules for all major equipment components selected, including listed equipment efficiencies and demonstrated compliance to ASHRAE Standard 90.1
- Mechanical floor plans showing general equipment layout and single line duct size and layouts, piping sizes and layouts, terminal units, diffusers, grilles, registers, thermostats, humidistats and any other pertinent devices or equipment. Include at least one detailed example of design detail in compliance with ASHRAE references.
- Schematic flow diagram indicating components and accessories and piping sizes and examples of how this system is designed in accordance with ASHRAE manuals
- Heating and Cooling Load Calculations: Provide checksum reports for each System, design cooling and heating block load reports for selection of cooling and heating plants (refer to sample reports provided as an example)
- Summary table of ventilation calculations to demonstrate compliance with ASHRAE 62.1
- Illustrations of compliance to with stated ASHRAE Standards
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING (BIM) HVAC – MEP
General Project Setup
- Exploring the User Interface, Creating an Effective Project Template, Work sets and Work sharing, Best Practices for Sharing Projects with AutoCAD & other Consultants.
Revit MEP for Mechanical
- Creating Logical Systems, HVAC Cooling and Heating Load Analysis, Mechanical
- Systems and Ductwork, Mechanical Piping.
Revit MEP for Electrical
- Lighting, Power, Communications, Circuiting and Panels. Load Schedules
Revit MEP for Plumbing
- Plumbing (Domestic, Sanitary, and Other Piping), Pipe Routing Auto & Manual,
Revit MEP for Fire Protection
- Sprinkler Heads, Fire Pump Assembly, Creating a Fire Riser Assembly, Fire Protection
- Piping Auto & Manual.
Creation of Families
- Solid Modelling, Creating Symbols and Annotation, Parameters, Creating Equipment,
- Creating Lighting Fixtures, Creating Devices.
GREEN BUILDING ENERGY & THERMAL SIMULATION
- Environmental Simulation Solutions using Software.
- Importing the drawings in Energy Simulation Software, Creating the ASHRAE Baseline
- Creating the AS IS model and comparing it with Baseline Model Energy Consumption,
- Working on various Energy Consumption Measures (ECM), Selecting the ECMs on the
- basis of Life Cycle Costs.
- Analyze simulation results and Propose ECMs and ranking ECMs on life cycle cost basis.
- Preparation of final proposed case, Documentation and Filling templates for LEED.
HVAC / MEP design, drafting & engineering experience for Residential / Commercial / Industrial Construction renovation/addition projects. We undertake designs using the latest technology, resources & standards codes with ASHRAE standard to determine loads and air-flows.
- Designing & Drafting of Mechanical Air & Piping System
- Designing & Drafting of Electrical System
- Designing & Drafting of Plumbing System
- Designing & Drafting of Fire Protection System
- Working with Annotations & Dimensions
- Detailing Shop Drawings & Co-ordination
- Creating Documentation View
- Heat Loss Calculation
- HVAC Duct Design & its Layout
- Pipe sizing & its Layout
- Ventilation & its Layout
- HVAC Equipment Selection & Layout
- Schedule for Equipment’s
- Professionally Drafted
- We follow ASHRAE/SMACNA standard/ codes/ symbols.
Proficient in HVAC (Heating Ventilation & Air conditioning), MEP, Plumbing, Electrical & Fire fighting drafting / design & engineering.
HVAC / MEP Design Drafting & Engineering Services. Load Calculation (Cooling & Heating) using HAP. Using the ASHRAE standard to determine loads and air-flows
Specifying piping material and criteria for pipe sizing. Layout of piping system
Hydraulic Calculation for Chilled Water Pump Selection.
- Ventilation & Infiltration by ACH or CRACK Method Std. ASHRAE 62.1, ASHRAE 90.1
- Car Parking Ventilation
- Impulse & Induction
- Kitchen Ventilation
- Hood Designing Ventilation
- Commercial & Residential Building
- ESP Calculations for Blower Fans
- Exhaust Fans Selection
- Performance Curve
- Stair Well Pressurization System Designing
- Dehumidifier Selection.
Sizing HVAC equipment’s to sensible load using ASHRAE standards
Selecting equipment’s like AHU, FCU, ACCU, Water Cooled Condenser, Air Cooled Condenser, Cooling Tower, Chiller Packages, DX Chiller, Flooded Chiller, Refrigerant Coil, Water Coil, Package Units, Chilled Water Pumps with VFD, Ventilation Fans, Valves and other System Accessories and its layout
- Air Cooled Chillers, Pumps, Exhaust Fans, Cooling Tower Schedule
- AHU’s, FAHU’s, FCU’s, DX Units, VAV’s, Split AC, Sound Attenuator Schedule
- Ducting Accessories (Grilles, Diffusers, MD, FD, VCD, FAL, STL etc) Schedule
- Smoke Extract Fans, Duct Heaters, Heat Exchangers, Air Curtains Schedule